Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Make Shit Big!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MickeyDs
N.I.B King
N.I.B King
MickeyDs

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Ragnarok Online (Korean:라그나로크 온라인), often referred to as RO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-Jin. It was first released in South Korea on 31 August 2002 for Microsoft Windows and has since been released in many other locales around the world. Much of the game's mythos is based on Norse mythology, but its style has been influenced by Christianity and various Asian cultures as well. The game has spawned an animated series, Ragnarok the Animation, and a sequel game, Ragnarok Online 2: The Gate of the World, is currently in development. Some versions of the game require a monthly fee to keep playing, while others offer a free-to-play server along with pay-to-play ones. While it is not the largest MMORPG in terms of monthly paying customers, it boasts an estimated 25 million overall players worldwide, making it larger than World of Warcraft.
-------------------------------------------------------
taken it off from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_Online

let me clear things off first off its FREE TO PLAY!
second off its a private server and its for your enjoyment!

and here the Admins and GM (SUB - GMs) staff!

Admins:
MickeyDs (Host & Experience hosting Servers)
Dragon/ConRong (experince )

GMs
lilphoenix (experince)
blueninja (experince)
Dragonman (scripting /custom npc's)

Sub - GMs
????
????
????

that is for now!
Back to top Go down
https://nibent.forumotion.com
ConRong
N.I.B King
N.I.B King
ConRong

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:26 pm

yep and its up! (tho i hadn't test it yet!) but be sure to keep checkin out the forum to see the info up to date! i let you know if i can connect to it or not! pirat
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Games-
Jump to: